Mario Lopez Acting career



In this article I will talk about myself, maybe there is somebody how does not hear my name through Celebrity Magazines or watch my movies or my show on the small screen.
My name is Mario Lopez and I am American, I am 40 years old (born October 10, 1973) in San Diego, California.
My work is actor and host for TV show programs, my religion is Roman Catholic…. I am married and I am sorry to tell you this hard fact (this is for girls = I am not gay). And finally I have two children.
And let me tell you something about my acting career to know me more and let me introduce some of my works on both side as an actor and as a host for TV programs.
My professional career begins in 1984 when I appeared as younger brother Tomas in the short-lived ABC comedy series a.k.a. Pablo, (do you remember me…ok it the serial…. No … Ok let continue), and in the same year I was cast as a guest star on The Golden Girls (it is popular sitcom and my name was Mario a Cuban boy and I was facing deportation… remember ….No …No problem I will go on). In 1989 I was cast as A.C. Slater in Saved by the Bell (yeah, Saved the Bell the popular sitcom which lasted five years).
In 1997 I starred in the TV movie breaking the Surface: the Greg Louganis Story as Olympic diver Greg Louganis, and after one year I was cast in the USA Network series Pacific Blue as Bobby Cruz. But I had problem with the director and I left it after two seasons to be a guest star on Resurrection Blvd, Eve, and The Bad Girl’s Guide.
I in 2006 joined the cast of the popular daytime soap opera The Bold and The Beautiful where I took the role as Dr. Christian Ramirez, but I left the show in 2006 because they released me.
I also guest starred in the episode of FX Network’s Nip/Tuck as a plastic surgeon (I was driving Christian Troy to jealousy and I saw him naked in the shower … it was during the fourth season of the show).
Then I made an appearance as police officer on George Lopez in 2006. Then in 2012 I was guest –starred in the Sesame Street episode The Veggie Monster as a reporter for Extra Sesame Street.
Finally I with Courtney Mazza have a reality show called Mario Lopez: Saved by the Baby on VH1 which premiered on November 1, 2010.
 Now do you know me I hope that you enjoy in my article that talks about my acting career?

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment